Our Core Values and Commitment at New Hampshire Center for Comprehensive Dentistry
Our patients and employees feel that New Hampshire Center for Comprehensive Dentistry is a special place. We believe there are two reasons for this feeling, and they are what make us different from other dental practices. One is our core values and the other is the commitments we live by. We welcome you to give us feedback on how well we do honoring both.
What are Core Values?
Our core values reflect what’s truly important to us as an organization and form the foundation on which we perform work and conduct ourselves. They are not descriptions of the work we do or the strategies we use to carry out our mission. Our core values are the basic elements of how we go about our work to ensure that this is a practice that patients and top caliber employees want to belong to. They are the practices we strive to use every day in everything we do.
Our core values remain constant and underlie our work, how we interact with each other, and the methods we use to achieve our goals. It is critical to achieving our vision that the people we hire share these values. We demonstrate by our hiring decisions and investments, including training, how seriously we take these core values.
Our Commitment and Core Values
The commitment that we have for our patients and each other are the qualities that our core values reflect:
- Honesty: truthfulness and trustworthiness
- Respect: each person has value
- Integrity: being true to yourself, acting with high moral and professional principles, doing “the right thing”
- Appreciation: being grateful for each other, for our patients, for our work, for our abilities, and for what we have been given; showing others appreciation
- Caring: for ourselves and for others, comes from inside
- Happiness: enjoying who we are, where we are, who we’re with, and what we’re doing
- Growth: professional and personal improvement, individually and together
- Responsibility: for ourselves, for each other, and for our community
- Giving Back: completes the circle
Some of our other core values include:
- Providing High-Quality Dental Care – There can be no compromise on the quality of dentistry that we provide our patients. Each patient is treated with respect and provided oral health care on a level that we would provide our closest family members. Our group of general and specialist dentists and other healthcare professionals all work together as a team to provide higher quality and more complete care than the patient would receive otherwise. We use advanced technology not for its own sake, but to increase clinical efficiency, improve diagnosis, treatment, and quality of care for our patients.
- Ensuring a Caring, Warm, Friendly, & Safe Environment – We cater to patients who are fearful or anxious about dental treatment and work to make each visit comfortable and even enjoyable. We listen to their concerns and support each patient in overcoming their fear, while letting them maintain control. We make it easy for all patients to come to our office by building relationships and trust beyond the expected. The design of our office is welcoming and warm with sounds, scents, and visuals that are comforting and relaxing. The environment naturally reflects the style and quality of care we provide.
- Giving Extraordinary Customer Service – From the first contact with our office, we work to satisfy or exceed each person’s expectations (even before they become patients). We act with honesty and integrity (doing the “right thing”) in all of our transactions and interactions, appreciating that our patients are the reason that we’re here. We know that by doing so, they will become advocates for our practice, referring others our way. Our partnerships with vendors and other businesses are valued in the same way.
- Supporting Team Member Excellence & Happiness – We strive to build and maintain a magnet practice that attracts and retains team members of the highest caliber. Our success is dependent upon the collective energy, intelligence, and contributions of all of our team members. Opportunities for continued education and growth help members achieve their highest potential. We appreciate effort and reward results. While we realize that we are each responsible for our own happiness and success, we create a workplace that is an enjoyable, comfortable, and supportive place to be.
- Appreciating Financial Success for the Office & Team Members – We understand that our continued existence and our ability to act according to the above values are based upon the financial capacity to do so. We take that responsibility very seriously and realize that the decisions we make often have an impact on the financial health of our business. While profit is not the driving force for our actions, it is a byproduct of the positive way we conduct ourselves, provide patient care, and run the business with fiscal responsibility. The financial success of the practice is shared by management and employees and allows us continued practice growth, as well as the ability to give back to the community.
New Hampshire Center for Comprehensive Dentistry is proud to provide quality dental care in Amherst, New Hampshire, and to residents of surrounding areas, including Bedford, Londonderry, and Windham, New Hampshire. We invite you to contact our office at 603-672-6546 to learn more about our core values and dental services and to schedule your appointment with Dr. Hajra Sheikh, Dr. Usman Javed, Dr. Kenneth Edwards, and Dr. Lucas Patrick. We look forward to helping you care for your smile!