When you are missing teeth, our dentists may recommend a denture to replace your teeth and restore your smile. Dentures can be an affordable and time-effective solution for restoring your smile and improving your quality of life. We invite you to contact New Hampshire Center for Comprehensive Dentistry at 603-672-6546 to schedule your consultation and learn more about how you can benefit from dentures in Amherst, New Hampshire.
There are two main types of dentures available:
- Complete dentures – for when all of the teeth in your upper or lower arch are missing
- Partial dentures – for when some of your natural teeth remain; they also help prevent your remaining teeth from shifting.
When you visit our office for your consultation, our dentists will work with you to determine which type of denture will be most beneficial for you.
Your dentures may also be securely supported by dental implants. Implant-supported dentures are the only denture treatment that helps prevent bone loss, preserve your appearance, and give you completely secure protection against the slippage and movement of your appliance. Using anywhere from 2-8 implants, you can receive an appliance that is both affordable and highly stable.
You may want to consider implant-supported dentures to:
- Preserve bone loss that will occur with traditional dentures
- Maintain facial structure and support
- Increase denture stability
- Eliminate the need for denture adhesives
- Help reduce denture pain or discomfort from a poor fit
- Help improve eating habits to improve overall health
- Restore chewing ability – you can eat what you like!
- Improve speaking clarity
- Increase self-confidence while eating, speaking and being active
For more information about our denture services and to schedule your consultation with our experienced dentists, please contact our office today.