Receiving regular dental exams is an important part of your ongoing dental care. New Hampshire Center for Comprehensive Dentistry offers routine examinations, as well as other types of exams, to help you keep your smile healthy. Please contact us today at 603-672-6546 to learn more about dental exams in Amherst, New Hampshire, and schedule your appointment with our dentists.
Different types of examinations give you the information you need to know about your mouth and treatment options. Our office provides several types of exams, including:
- Comprehensive new patient exams – a thorough exam to determine the state of your oral health as a new patient, when you have not had an exam for some time, or when you have had significant changes in your health
- Children’s exams – to help children feel comfortable in the dental office and provide parents with information to help them care for their child’s teeth and mouth
- Routine exams – your regular exams, usually provided as part of your “dental checkup”
- Focused exams – to evaluate a specific problem or emergency
Your Comprehensive Examination
During your comprehensive dental examination, you will have the benefit of learning all about your oral health and determine if you have any problems and require treatment. Some of this information comes from:
- Examination of your teeth
- Examination of existing restorations
- Gum health evaluation
- Examination of diagnostic X-rays (radiographs)
- Oral cancer screening
We are always welcoming new patients to our office, and enjoy seeing our patients return to our office time and time again! If you are interested in scheduling your dental exam, please give us a call today. We look forward to meeting you!